Thursday, January 2, 2014

Taking More Pictures! DITL 4/365

As I stated yesterday one of my goals in 2014 is to take more pictures.  So, to start the year off right we did just that! 

I love my little family!  


Graham started sprouting a tooth (It became visible on December 29, 2013).  It's on his bottom left side. I have been trying to get a good picture of it, but it's very difficult.  This also means "gummy smiles" are nearing the end. 


We attempted to get a good family picture at the beach.  They didn't turn out that great, but I am still happy that we did it! No regrets taking advantage of the photo opportunity! 


Oh!! The love I have for this child! 
He is my greatest achievement. 



P.S. You can watch peek into my life.   Day 4 of 365.  I will be uploading a new day in the life video every morning around 9AM EST!


No comments: