Wednesday, January 25, 2017

3/52 in Pictures

We made small stop in St. Petersburg for some coffee at Bandit.


And over to Bass Pro because Brian wants to start fishing with Graham.



Graham really wanted his picture in front of this fish tank.  I love his pose! haha


This is the wall I plan on making into a vertical garden/living wall. 


We really enjoy bubbles around here. 


Brian laid new tile in my bathroom. He also put new hardware on the drawers and cabinets. 


Felix is becoming a very skilled sitter these days. 


And he's always very happy.


Love him, obviosuly!



The Brothers. 



Graham's cars.  


We went back to St. Pete.  I love a good Bloody Mary! 


My friend.


Very Cool Outside area.  




Wall Art.


Green Bench Brewing Co.


Graham loves his Daddy.







No comments: