Thursday, April 26, 2012

I had to waste time = Ulta Haul

I had to waste a little time today and Ulta happened to be along the way, so, I picked up some needed and unneeded items.


Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleansing Oil -  This is the best Makeup Remover EVER!  (They changed the packaging.  I think it looks super cute!  Do you?)


The Body Shop Mango Body Butter - My legs are feeling a bit dry and I thought I would try this out, it smells great!


Essie Nail Polishes from the Poppy Razzi Collection in Lights (Hot Pink) & Action (Tangerine)  -  The tangerine color is so pretty.  I have never had a color like it.  The hot pink on the other hand is probably a color I already own, but I am a sucker for hot pink!

What a great waste of time!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I have wanted to try the Boscia Makeup Break Up cleansing oil but I am worried it will break me out :(

Thanks for posting Lorraine-there are certainly worse ways to waste time :P

xx Veronica

http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I'm the same way with hot pink. I have a quick dry from maybelline. It is nice for painting my little girls toes. Turns out, I do have more than one bottle. Oops :)