Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Dexter Hands. New Nail Varnishes.

WARNING: I painted my nails sloppy. Then, I smudged some of them, but it's late and it's all coming off anyway. Plus, you all are smart girls, you'll get what I mean.

China Glaze (Left to Right): Pure Elegance, Orange Knockout (Neon), Thataway, Rich & Famous, Frost Bite, Love Letters

Essie in Flirty Fuschia, Mesmerize





Left to Right: Essie in 679 Mesmerize, 691 Flirty Fuschia China Glaze in Pure Elegance, Orange Knockout (Neon), Thataway




Top to Bottom: China Glaze in Rich & Famous, Frost Bite, Love Letters

*Love Letters is a pretty disappointing color. It looks like a gloss. I see no color whatsoever.

11 comments:

courtney said...

i really like the neon one! i love being able to pull off crazy colors on my fingers that i would never wear any other way :)

Grace! said...

I say the thumb color!

mizzworthy said...

Lol @ dexter hands! I love that show - great colours too xxx

Anonymous said...

love them all , esp the essie ones
xxx

Dye-A-Graham said...

I like the THATAWAY nailpolish color..beautiful! I think Dexter would approve..ahaha

GiGi said...

I love all the colors. I've been loving blue's!!

Aline said...

Ha! Love the dexter reference....

great colors

Tali said...

I like them.. although my boyfriend would be like 'why do you want to look like an alien with blue nails?' so hmm...

Unknown said...

Love the blue, the one you use on YSL vide. Amazing color!
The orange neon is really summery, love the fresh color :)

ghettoflower said...

Lorraine I luv ur blog!!! The polishes look really pretty! Said about the last color it's such a disappointment :(

Liz said...

lol I love Dexter :D I even DL it from the states cause we havent got season 2 here yet at least your hands are still attached ;)
love the neon one!