Thursday, May 17, 2012

NAILS & JEWELS (May 17, 2012)

The last two weeks I have been wearing the same nail color.  I just think Essie's A Crewed Interest is such a beautiful color.   It's light and natural, but still eye catching.


I also LOVE my Ring Combination I have been wearing!  I just got the Lisa Taubes Gypsy Ring and I am so Happy I did!


My Nail Tech really Loves the Glitter Polish by OPI in Save Me.  She always asks me to bring it in, but I haven't really been feeling glitter polish.  So, I decided I would have her put it on my toes along with Deborah Lippmann's I KnowWhat Boys Like.  I am really not a fan of glitter on the toes, but I do really like this combo.  


These are also a pair of shoes I have been wearing a lot.  They are by LD Tuttle.  


The Polishes (Left to Right) : Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like, OPI Save Me and Essie A Crewed Interest.  


What have you been Loving?







3 comments:

Karolina said...

I love the essie nail polish.. Looks very flattering! :)

Essie Rae said...

I LOVE A Crewed Interest!

Dye-A-Graham said...

I've been loving Essie 'Knockout Pout' which is a neon pink and Sally Hansen 'Mint Sorbet' a deep mint pastel. Love your rings...so chic!