Monday, April 2, 2012

Preview : Neiman Marcus Haul (Chanel & Tom Ford) & Swatches

I bought these items awhile ago.  And I have this terrible problem of not using the items until I make a Haul Video, but I want to use them now so I thought I'd photograph the items and swatch them.






Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in 08 Vanites 

In my opinion, Chanel makes one of the best eyeshadow formulations available.  And I am a sucker for purples.  Purple is one of the few colors I will wear on my green eyes.  I like to accentuate the color not take away from it and purple does the trick!



Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in 50 Tweed Sienna

I have actually had this blush in the past and it's a beautiful coral color!



Chanel Hydrating Lipshine in 41 Canotier

This color is sheer and simple!  


Tom Ford Lip Color in (Left to Right) :  Nude Vanille 12, Blush Nude 13, Violet Fatale 17

I LOVE Tom Ford Lipsticks.  I don't typically like lip colors with shimmer and these colors are all Matte! And they are long lasting which is an absolute bonus!





I know I don't need any more cosmetics, but sometimes I see them and just cannot resist!  









4 comments:

PinkSparkle84 said...

Great haul, Chanel is the best!

Anonymous said...

Love this haul. I am so addicted to Tom Ford make up...can't stop buying! xx

Sara said...

Love the haul already Lorraine! :)

You have great taste when it comes to lipsticks and eyeshadows eheh

I think my comment on your last video didn't enter, I asked you about Guelain, if You know their bronzers?
Their TERRACOTTA collection is great :)

Kiss,

Sara

~Sammie~ said...

Love those lipsticks! I need them in my life but i will have to wait for a big city visit b4 i can :)