Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sephora.com Haul (NARS, YSL, & MUFE July 2012)



It pays to shop at Sephora.  I used 500 Beauty Insider Points and got this Make Up Forever set. It came with their HD Primer, Aqua Eyes Eyeliner, Smokey Lash (which I forgot how much I LOVE), Lab Shine Lipgloss & HD Powder



The Entire reason I was tempted to purchase anything was because NARS just came out with a new blush palette.  (NARS Foreplay Blush Palette)


This set contains:
-Peach Matte Blush
-Gold Highlighting Blush
-Pink Matte Blush
-Orgasm Blush (peachy pink with golden shimmer)



I wondered to the YSL Section.......



 YSL TERRE SAHARIENNE COLLECTOR - Bronzing Powder SPF 12 in 1 Sunkissed, YVES SAINT LAURENT LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT Illuminating Foundation SPF 19 in B30



SWATCHES:



I'm trying to stay away from makeup and use what I do have, but I end up getting so tempted! lol



No comments: