Monday, January 12, 2009

Attention Makeupaholics: YSL Haul!



YSL Collector Powder for the Eyes

Note: Doesn't seem very pigmented. We shall see.




SWATCH

YSL Collector Powder for the Eyes

Note: Doesn't seem very pigmented. We shall see.




YSL Collector Powder for the Complexion

Note: After Experimenting with this I do not think I will use this on the cheeks. The color seems weak (Not too Pigmented). Better for Eyes.




SWATCH
YSL Collector Powder for the Complexion

Note: After Experimenting with this I do not think I will use this on the cheeks. The color seems weak (Not too Pigmented). Better for Eyes.




YSL Pure Lipstick - 148
YSL Pure Lipstick - 146 Romantic Pink




Swatches

YSL Pure Lipstick - 148
YSL Pure Lipstick - 146 Romantic Pink




YSL Rouge Volupte
(Left to Right):

7 Lingerie Pink (My Signature Color) <3333
1 Nude Beige (A Bit of a more wearable color)
8 (Seriously Pink)




YSL Rouge Volupte Swatches
Left to Right 7, 1, 8




YSL Gloss Pur - 2

Not only is this color beautiful it Smells like Watermelon and feels amazing!




YSL Gloss Pur - 2 Swatch




YSL 5 Colour Harmony for the Eyes -4




YSL Eyeshadow Swatches
5 Colour Harmony for the Eyes -4




YSL Blush Variation - 6



YSL Blush Variation - 6 Swatch




YSL Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils - 5
YSL Easy Liner for Eyes - 3
YSL Eyeliner Moire - 6



Mascara + Eyeliner Swatches

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want all your makeup!!
I really like the YSL lipsticks and the purple eyeshadow, and also the gold highlight/blush(?). Really pretty!

I'm sure you will do this anyway, but I ask you anyway..can you make a video of using these products? And could you also make a hair video? :-D

Holly said...

I love, love, love rouge volupte lippies! I went shopping yesterday and trid to add to my collection but wasn't sure which to get, I've got 1,7 and 10.Number 2 looked nice have you got it?what do you think?

Pretty in Pink said...

Ok so I think I need the Gloss Pur in #2 now! The navy blue liner is also really pretty.

The Collector Powder for Complexion looks like it would be a better highlighter than a blush.

Clara said...

Great Haul and Well done on bagging all the freebies! Impressed! Thanks to you I am constantly visiting YSL counters! x

XRocksmama said...

I love how your signature YSL LS looks on you. Do you use any lip liner to contour before you put on LS? You rock the nude lips!

Unknown said...

Love that colour on that incredible mascara. I think I will need that X

juznie said...

Lucky you getting some (expensive) freebies! If only the ladies at my YSL counter were as generous...

pinkicedcupcake said...

because of you im definitly going to get that ysl lipstick in lingerie pink, the colour is amazing, it looks so nice on. love watching the videos. x

luckymirai said...

you are just my idol esp.when it comes to YSL make up.I bought the Collector powder for the complexion and the sales lady told me that it's better to use as a highlighter and for eyeshadows. i think it's pigmented and stayed for so many hrs.

i wonder what's your say about YSL liquid and face foundation ???