Friday, January 16, 2009

Sephora + MAC Haul No Video Action, purely haulage

Having a Ball When I Haul!




NARS Blush
Angelika and Lovejoy




NARS Blush Swatches
Angelika and Lovejoy




MAC Pigment + MAC Paint Swatches
Naked Pigment and Bare Canvas Paint




MAC Pigment + MAC Paint Swatches
Naked Pigment and Bare Canvas Paint




MAC Eyeshadow
Digit e/s and Contrast e/s




MAC Eyeshadow Swatches
Digit e/s and Contrast e/s




Shiseido Mascara Base

I love this stuff! I got it as a recommendation and it's amazing!!!!!




MAC Lashes #3

11 comments:

Clara said...

I just recently got that Shiseido stuff too, it's fab, don't know how I ever lived without it! x

Unknown said...

@Hele
That is exactly how I feel!

luckymirai said...

awesome haulage !
Shiseido is here but i never tried their Mascara. Glad to know that you like a Japanese brand:)

Lived With Love said...

I'm loving digit and contrast!

Holly said...

Digit is gorgeous never seen it before!thats on my list of what to buy next!!Tried to get some Nars today but sold out of everything I wanted to annoying. Nars are the worst for that, is it bad in America?

Unknown said...

@Holly
NARS is easy to get in the states, but I have to drive 45minutes to a place that sells it!

Aubrey said...

NARS!!!!!!! :) awesome haul

Av said...

Great haul, would love to see a look with those two shadows. You should try Mata Hari blush by nars - I think you might like it!!

Unknown said...

great haul..could you do a post that shows you with all your mac lashes on...i never know how theyr gunna look until i waste my money buying them and then dont like them lol...these ones look fab xx

Javy said...

awesome haul, im def getting those lashes now :)!

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhh goooooodies!!!

it's always nice to have a grip of new makeup!!