Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SIXTEEN FACTS ABOUT ME!

1. I write on at LEAST 10 Post It Notes a Day.

2. I have tons of allergies. My doctor called me "Miss Allergy 2008" I wonder if I'd be 2009.

3. I hate the smell of Baby Powder.

4. I stopped wearing waterproof mascara after I saw Lauren Conrad crying black tears. In the event that I cry I want my tears to be black.

5. I rarely cry.

6. I am trying to convince my parents to let me move all the way across the country in order to go to Hair School. I would love to go to the Vidal Sassoon in London, but that is double the cost and I am sure living in London is ridiculously expensive.

7. I am convinced that one day I will be famous, but for what... I am not quite sure.

8. My favuorite colours are Purple and Green. I think Coco Chanel said, "The best coluor in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" I completely agree.

9. In the United States we do not spell Favourite or Colour with a "u." I want to be more European so, I think I want to go back to America's British roots, haha.

10. I get asked often if I am Russian. I am not. I am Czech, Yugoslavian, German, Irish and English. I am basically the melting pot which makes up an American.

12. I love gentleman that bare tattoos. My boyfriend has both his arms covered, his chest and most recently his knuckles. I think he will be famous one day too.

13. I have three tattoos.
1. I got my name in Barbie Font on my butt. I wanted the trademark symbol, but it would have been too small.
2. I have the outline of Florida (where I have lived for 19 years on my inner left ankle.
3. I have an Andy Warhol style daisy (Pink and Purple) on the inside of my left leg right above my ankle. I chose this spot because Jenna Jameson has tattoos there and I love her.

14. When I was 17 I got bit on the back of my ankle by a snake. I thought I was going to die, but my ex bf's dad just laughed and assured me it was just a corn snake. I'm still alive.

15. I am very uncoordinated. I can't dance. And I usually have at least a couple bruises on my legs due to bumping into things.

16. I used to have nightmares about E.T.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha your great!! so quirky i love it xxx

Unknown said...

p.s i sooooooooo agree with the lauren conrad comment...she made crying look soooooo glam and arty xx

Aicila65 said...

i love love purple and green haah also my fav colors!

luckymirai said...

Hi Lorraine, first and foremost i love your name..it's so sexy and pretty.
You are right about Lauren Conrad comment.LOL.
I also love purple and it's one of my favourite colours ( noticed the use of "u".hehheee )..
I am your new follower.Keep it up girl.
x

Anonymous said...

OMG I used to have nightmares about E.T to!! lol! think its his creepy little shuffle walk he does! :D