1. I write on at LEAST 10 Post It Notes a Day.
2. I have tons of allergies. My doctor called me "Miss Allergy 2008" I wonder if I'd be 2009.
3. I hate the smell of Baby Powder.
4. I stopped wearing waterproof mascara after I saw Lauren Conrad crying black tears. In the event that I cry I want my tears to be black.
5. I rarely cry.
6. I am trying to convince my parents to let me move all the way across the country in order to go to Hair School. I would love to go to the Vidal Sassoon in London, but that is double the cost and I am sure living in London is ridiculously expensive.
7. I am convinced that one day I will be famous, but for what... I am not quite sure.
8. My favuorite colours are Purple and Green. I think Coco Chanel said, "The best coluor in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!" I completely agree.
9. In the United States we do not spell Favourite or Colour with a "u." I want to be more European so, I think I want to go back to America's British roots, haha.
10. I get asked often if I am Russian. I am not. I am Czech, Yugoslavian, German, Irish and English. I am basically the melting pot which makes up an American.
12. I love gentleman that bare tattoos. My boyfriend has both his arms covered, his chest and most recently his knuckles. I think he will be famous one day too.
13. I have three tattoos.
1. I got my name in Barbie Font on my butt. I wanted the trademark symbol, but it would have been too small.
2. I have the outline of Florida (where I have lived for 19 years on my inner left ankle.
3. I have an Andy Warhol style daisy (Pink and Purple) on the inside of my left leg right above my ankle. I chose this spot because Jenna Jameson has tattoos there and I love her.
14. When I was 17 I got bit on the back of my ankle by a snake. I thought I was going to die, but my ex bf's dad just laughed and assured me it was just a corn snake. I'm still alive.
15. I am very uncoordinated. I can't dance. And I usually have at least a couple bruises on my legs due to bumping into things.
16. I used to have nightmares about E.T.