Saturday, June 27, 2009

Birthday Wishlist

I always LOVE to see what is on everyone's wish lists. And with my birthday coming :::July 9th::: I thought it would be fun to show things I really want!

XOXO,
Lorraine

A One Way ticket to London! I need to move!



I need some new luggage for my move...


Louis Vuitton Pegase 65 Matching pieces would be nice too!



I really do need and want a new computer!! If you are reading this Daddy..PLEASE!!!!

Apple MacBook Pro 17-inch $2,499.00



Apple TV



Some Workout Gear... Got to get the body hot!!!


iPod nano 8g in Pink $149.00



& Of Course a Nike Case $29.95


Adidas by Stella McCartney $170.00



I really would like a new handbag, this isn't necessarily the one I want, but it sure is pretty...


Prada - Cervo Shine Satchel $1,795.00



SHOES
, I don't think I need to say more...

Prada Cut-out Ankle Boots $595


Christian Louboutin No Privé 120 patent slingbacks
$745
Size 39.5
Christian Louboutin - Miss Boxe 70 pumps $695
Size 39.5


I absolutely ADORE this watch... It will be my next watch...

Cartier Watch Pasha C



I have always wanted this, but I guess someone that loves me needs to buy it for me, but I assure you whoever buys it for me I will love!


Cartier Love Bracelet (with four diamonds)



Everyone needs a nice strand of pearls....


Mikimoto 22" Strand Cultured Pearl Strand



Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!


Fiona Paxton Necklaces




I used to use Decléor Ylang Ylang oil when I was 16 and considered repurchasing and then I saw this and thought it seemed much better...

Decléor Aromessence™ Ylang Ylang Night Balm



I can not sing enough praises to Mario Badescu. I just received my skincare products in the mail yesterday and I immediately saw a huge change in my skin...AMAZING...

So, now I NEED this...

Mario Badescu Special Glycolic Cleansing Lotion



The last thing I need is more makeup, but these things should be added to my collection....

MAC 'Eyeshadow x 6' Palette (Nordstrom Exclusive)




Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Nude



Also, I would like one of them... I am not picky (Jason Statham or Georges St. Pierre)




I'd also be really happy with a card, but only if it has a lucky dollar inside, haha!


Lorraine Stanick
P.O. Box 14576
Bradenton, Florida 34280
USA

23 comments:

Sally said...

Ooh, great wishlist! My birthday's also in July! July girls are the best. haha.

Lush19 said...

Aww this is such a cute blog.... I love George St Pierre's tattoo.

The new Mac collections come out on your birthday. Yay.

. said...

Hey Girl,
How old are you turning? I changed my youtube to 2013LuckyGirl, btw...from makeupgurulove. Expect a card! = )
Lydia

Gail said...

Great list Lorraine! How cute. Maybe I am a little biased because I am Canadian and a huge MMA fan, but Goerges St. Pierre seems like the better choice...he can whisper sweet nothings in your ear in French!....well we can dream can't we?! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm your facebok friend as Nada Batu and I follow you on youtube as bookworm307.

ANyways, I love the stuff you want! I want it too! Love the shoes, I really want a Chanel J12 watch though haha.

I'm def sending you a card!

P.S. I'm spicy mint ice cream girl =P

Tina A. said...

That's a great wishlist, you 've covered everything...

I mean...those Prada's...wow!
And I really like the Louboutin wedges, I was so close on getting those at some point...

Btw, I so want Jason Statham too...oh well... you can have him for your birthday...:PPPPP

xxx :)

Adriana Keyes said...

hun did you break up with your boyfriend? i just thought you moved into a new place with your bf... and now u want to move to england? =[

RepeatToFade said...

I have the exact copy of those Christian Louboutin pumps, got them from a shop over here called Dorothy Perkins and cost probably about $49.

Hope you get really spoilt and get everything on your wishlist LOL

Unknown said...

Great List!
I want to do one now!!!
You should COME to LONDON!
You'll actually Love it and i'd loveee to go on a Shopping Spree with you!!
xxx

courtney said...

oh my gosh what an amazing wish list! I wouldnt mind to have all those things too ;) and gosh how amazing would it be to actually move to London!? doesnt it seem like its so much more fun over there??

Tali said...

I live in London.. you do not want to live here lol..trust me!!

Great wishlist.. hope you get nice stuff for your birthday!!

Holly said...

what a great list Lorraine, a girl after my own heart!I've wanted that cartier bangle for ages and I'm now lusting over the Prada shoes, gorgeous!You so need to come to London, come for a holiday!! OMG i want that Nordstrom palette, so annoying we won't be getting it herexx

Anonymous said...

I cant send you a plan ticket, but I can send you "Birthday" wishes from the UK.

Zoella. said...

Yess come to London & come with all the UK bloggers to the events :) You wouldn't be short of friends.
I hope you recieve some of the things on your list!
Will be sending you a car for sure :) xxxx

Daisy said...

Love everything on your wishlist- I'll have my fingers crossed for you ;)

Ooh and yes, come to London! xx

Victoria said...

LOL. Jason Statham = yes please!!

x

Natalya said...

I hope someone gets you that ticket to London!! xxx

Unknown said...

aw great wishlist! i love the cl numero prive shoes, so hot & the prada cut outs, to die for!! i shall try to send you a little something since we do share the same month!!

ghettoflower said...

Haha I like ur wishlist esp. the pearls :) oh and I secretly like Jason too hahaha...

Lolita Riot said...

ooohhhh I love that handbag!! stop being an enabler haha

MsChikee said...

hahaha.. i just did my birthday wish list.. mine is on 11 July :)
i love your wishlist.. it's more fun compared to what's on my list (www.excellentmakeup.com).

well, i hope you get half of the items on your list for starters and get the rest of them eventually. :)

love your vid and blog btw.

xo
sheryl
MsChikee

Aline said...

um yeah...this is pretty much the best list ever!

Ms Valentine said...

People born in July are awesome!Me in July too..hehe