Sunday, June 21, 2009

Amy Chance's Polish, International Swap with Helen & Contest Prize from Holly!



If you all don't know already I think Amy Chance is the best!

So, if you are reading this Amy.....You are the best!

I think you all should think she's the best too....

http://www.amychance.com
http://www.theamyface.com
http://www.twitter.com/AmyChance

She made and sent me....

My lovely new Polish made by the lovely and talented Amy Chance!



Here's the Video of Amy Chance explaining how she makes the polish:



So, I have always wanted to do a international swap. The time finally came when I saw that Cetaphil Cleanser was now available in the UK, but it was in different packaging! If you know me, you know I am a sucker for packaging! I knew I needed it.

Helen of http://helesays.blogspot.com offered to purchase it for me as well as sending me other goodies from the UK. I am very grateful! Thank you, Hele!

In return I sent her some things from the US!


Hele
also purchased me Gosh Eyeliner in Bananas, Gosh Soft'N Shine Lipbalm in Barbie & Gosh Lipstick in Darling. I also received them in my Swap with Laura aka Talluluh Bella here's the blog post if you want swatches.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush
I was told that this is available for purchase at Sally's in the US!



Cetaphil UK vs. Cetaphil US




Barry M
Dazzle Dust
(Top Left) 99, (Top Right) 88, (Bottom) 39




Barry M
Nail Paint in Baby Pink (119) & Nails Inc. in Portobello Market



And I know what you are thinking Amy Chance's Polish and Nails Inc. look very similar. WRONG! They don't! Check it out! Both Lovely, but both completely different!




I totally forgot to show these in the video! They are amazing! I have been wanting the girls aloud lashes ever since I saw all the Beauty Bloggers talking about them! I am so excited now!

Plus, Cheryl Cole is the hot one!

I am going to see if I can purchase a Girls Aloud CD in the US tomorrow, does anyone know if I can?



Holly, Thank you so much!

Holly has one of the best beauty blogs. She always buys such beautiful things and has great opinions to offer!

Check out her blog:
http://www.ymbeautyblog.com/


My Contest Prize from Holly!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

So lovely!
Yup i agree Cheryl is the HOT one!
=D

Love u Lorraine!

xoxo

Holly said...

thanks Lorraine, so glad you liked the prizes and other little treat!!if you ever want to do a swap let me know!!xx

MissGlamTan said...

''Plus, Cheryl Cole is the hot one!''
damn right lorriane she is-these lashes are amazing-i wore them to see Beyonce-love them x

Kelci said...

Which GA cd were you trying to get? I always buy them online because they're never in the US.

Cheryl is stunning!! Love her voice as well : )

Anonymous said...

i love barry m !
Good swap !
xx

*Kozziosko* said...

those Barry M dazzle dusts are gorgeous. I haven't seen them here in Australia! Damn!

InTheLandOfDigital said...

I totally blame my friend Demetria for getting my hooked on Girls Aloud. First she eased me into Sugababes then threw Girls Aloud at me.

I don't even know if you can get their CD here, maybe in the international section of HMV. I should check that out Thursday when I go to metrotown, I need more eyeliner anyways.