Friday, June 26, 2009

TAG: 20 Questions & New Vlog Channel!

Vlog Channel (The Current Boobies):

Facebook Fanpage:

Want to win 1 of 100 Signed books by Peter Stanick?

It's a Romper by Priorities (Bought at Kitson in Los Angeles)
The tank underneath is by Only Hearts from my boutique, Exit Art.


Lizzclare said...

your gorgeous!
love your 20 Q's too


fantastic said...

loveee rompers! it looks great on you!

Dila said...

love the last pic looks so artistic :)

SimplyNatural77 said...

Hi Lorraine,

im a big fan of yours on youtube and just realized you had a blog too it's amazing keep up the awsome work!

I personally think that you would love my blog.It has anything and everything to do with fashion and beauty!From m.a.c make-up to fashion tips it has everything!

And if you like my blog please follow me , also if you know anyone else who would like my blog please tell them as i havent been on it for long and know one knows really :'(

Many Thanks

Eloise x
Love your blog ! :)
Tell others? Follow

J said...

Fabulous x

Tali said...

The name for the new channel is hysterical! :)

courtney said...

hehe your answers are so cute :) lovess it!