Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dolce & Gabbana Cosmetics




So, in my video I lied. I guess fingerprints do show, but it could be worse!



The Packaging.
If your interested.

The Boxes are very shiny so they have a tendency to get scratches very easily, as you can see.

The Useless Pouches....
They get lint on them very quickly... I throw these out anyway.

A good suggestion I received from several people was to use these pouches for jewelry.




Dolce & Gabbana
the blush - Luminous Cheek Colour in Peach(20) & Provocative(40)






Dolce & Gabbana
the bronzer - Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunshine(30)




Dolce & Gabbana the eyeshadow - Smooth Eye Colour Quad in Contrasts (140)




Dolce & Gabbana the lipstick - Classic Cream Lipstick in Provocative(280)


12 comments:

Unknown said...

i really like the e/s quad colours & the pink lipstick..v. pretty!

Sandra said...

i love it! i really want to try this brand out soon.

LipGlossGossip said...

Those blushes look great. :-)

sternchenslove said...

The lipstick looks hot! I haope I can try this brand soon in Germany!

Tabitha said...

Love the lipstick and provocative blush! xo

Carlinn said...

the peach blusher looks alot like fun&games from the hello kitty collection, so pretty. you have me totaly lusting over that quad! i need to go to the shops and see if i can find d&g makeup anywhere!

Zoella. said...

That lipstick will look gorgeous on you!! xx

Tina A. said...

Yep, sometimes I use the (chanel) pouches for earrings myself, but I usually throw them too...

Love anything "Provocative" from this line, hope D&G cosmetics comes here sometime soon...;) x

JennXOXO said...

That lipstick looks gorgeous!

Tali said...

I cant figure out if i like it or not. I think the packaging puts me off! Ill stick to my lingerie pink as that pink is not 'it' for me.

Liparazzi said...

I LOVE the look of all these products! I don't know when I will be able to get my hands on them though :( Love your blog! Check mine out when you get a chance x

Lexie said...

Oh God. I need the blush. And I'm having a packagasm!