Wednesday, June 24, 2009

M&J Savitt Gold Vermeil Zodiac Necklace

M&J Savitt Gold Vermeil Zodiac Necklace $48

I think these necklaces are so cute. I just thought I'd share! We sell them in the boutique, If you are interested we have them available.


Contact for more information
:
1-800-833-0894
lorraine@exit-art.com



Aquarius - January 22 - February 20



Taurus - April 21 - May 20



Gemini - May 21 - June 21



Cancer
- June 22 - July 23



Leo - July 24 - August 22



Virgo - August 23 - September 23



Libra
- September 24 - October 23



Scorpio
- October 24 - November 22



Sagitarrius - November 23 - December 22

Aries is available. I just forgot to take a picture of it.




We are sold out of : Pisces, Capricorn

6 comments:

Belle Du Jour said...

loving your blog. you are great! You are my type of girl!!!
I am a buyer too (Head of Buying and Merchandising), but in NYC in the fashion industry. Don't you just love your job? Best perks in the world!

come stop by my blog if you get a chance!
xx

Aline said...

they are adorable!!

Katie said...

I love these!

J said...

Those are so cute!!!! I love them! I wish mine wasn't cancer... blah crabs... I love leo!!

ellamarie84 said...

I'm obsessed! These are gorgeous! I'm so sad that capricorn is out of stock cause I totally would have bought one. xox

Unknown said...

Are these still available? I would love to get my hands on an Aquarius one...