Friday, June 5, 2009

Scavenger Hunt =) haha

In My previous post I showed a picture of a bikini that I am in love with.

Thanks to many people (I received comments, messages & Tweets) I found out that the bikini was first featured in Vogue April 2008. It was designed by Roberto Cavalli.

I know this is going to be hard to find, but I still have my fingers crossed. If any of you come across this bikini available for purchase online in my size I will send you a gift.

I really want it!

Love,
Lorraine

xx

4 comments:

Susan ♔ said...

Hey Lorraine,
I haven't seen that particular one but you can find other Roberto Cavalli swinwuits on thefind.com and bizrate.com (links below) :) I'll keep my eyes peeled
susyxxxx

http://www.thefind.com/apparel/browse-roberto-cavalli-womens-swimwear#page=2&local=0

http://www.bizrate.com/search__keyword--roberto+cavalli+swimwear.html

Connie Bea said...

I can't find that particular bikini, but I did find a bikini top that looks a lot like the top you wore in you recent D&G haul.

here

Anonymous said...

Hey Lorraine! I watched your YT video and saw how happy UK magazine free gifts make you! Well I live in Ireland and UK mags are sold here too. IN this months Glamour they are giving away a free Benefit Bad Gal mascara (slightly smaller size). i'd be more than happy to send it to you if you'd like! comment me back asap (so I can buy it before it's gone lol) if you're interested & i'll give you my email and we can arrange it!! :)
love your blog!! :)
xoxo

Sophie said...

Hi Lorraine! I saw your post about the Roberto Cavalli swimsuit...its adorable!! Im not sure where you can find that exact one, but I found a verrry similar one on j.crew.com
Here it is:

www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/swim/patternsandprints/PRDOVR~15928/15928/.jsp